Better showcasing with Wilco
- Community tools enabled New Relic to create competitions and challenges around its products.
- Multi-product environment helped New Relic showcase its integrations and partnerships through Wilco.
- Content contextualization showcased existing company content — from guides to thought leadership pieces — as part of the quest script within the context of a real-world use case.
- Best practices enforcement helped New Relic push users toward implementing best practices as part of the quest.
- Funnel analysis uncovered friction points and could inform user experience decisions, with a detailed breakdown of the points where users struggle during the quest.
“Wilco has created an original way for developers to gain experience with tools, and we are excited to provide the opportunity for developers to engage with our product in a real-world setting, enabling us to easily communicate the value our product offers, while allowing developers to quickly acquire expertise.”